21 December 2022 - 31 January 2024
After numerous requests from our members to access previous Night School recordings, we have now made them available for purchase. This allows our members to continue to benefit from their GESGB membership by enhancing their professional development.
One ticket allows you to purchase one recording. You can only process one recording per transaction. Please read our terms and conditions before completing your purchase.
Please note: the recordings are available to GESGB members only. All information supplied will be reviewed.
To access member-only events or to benefit from reduced member fees please visit https://www.ges-gb.org.uk/membership/ to find out how to become a GESGB member.
Night School Recordings
- Non-Seismic Geophysical Methods for O&G Exploration and the Energy Transition: Jonathan Watson & Gary Barnes | 2022
- Play Fairway Analysis, Velocity analysis and depth conversion: Alan Foum | 2022
- Licence to Operate: Rosalie Constable, Rachel Gavey, Eric Bickel & Steve Pickering | 2022
- Geomechanics for hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon energy: Vincenzo De Gennaro | 2022
- Structural Geology and Tectonics: Susie Daniels, Richard Jones, John Howell, Jo Garland | 2021
- Petroleum Resource Management System (PRMS): Tim Lines | 2021
- Time Lapse (4D) Seismic: Mehdi Padayesh | 2021
- Petroleum Geology of the Arabian Plate: Peter Webb | 2021
- Geomechanics: Vincenzo De Gennnaro | 2021
- Business Skills: Steve Pickering, Gavin Ward & Tim Gibbons | 2020
- Depth conversion: Alan Atkinson | 2020
- Migration and Velocity Model Building: Ian Jones | 2020
- Basin analysis and Modelling: Duncan MacGregor | 2020
- Geopressure: Peter Webb | 2020
- Building the Portfolio: Gavin Ward & Stuart Harker | 2020
- Petrophysics: Steve Cannon | 2020
Please specify the recording you wish to access when completing the form.
The GESGB will send you relevant links to the purchased recordings within 2 business days after your payment is processed.
This event will be delivered online.